Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get Ready!!!: KOF XII Heading Home in July

2009 is shaping up to be another great year in gaming, especially now that the long-awaited, much-hyped, King of Fighters XII has an official release month. According to a press blurb that was dropped today by SNK, we can expect this strikingly beautiful and fully 2d fighter to hit both PS3 and 360 in July.

I am extremely excited about getting a copy of this game; predicting a lot of intentional pausing to get an up-close-and-personal view of the incredible art that went into making it. Hopefully it will play as good as it looks. I gotta practice my SNK style super move controls, those crazy-ass, quarter-forward-half-backward-back-to-forward-with-a-twist motions always gave me a hard time. I guess I need to hurry up and mod my fightstick with some Sanwa parts!

To get the hype goin' - check out this new, oddly "merican" style, trailer:


See you on PSN and Live in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment